Sunday 28 August 2011

princess sooky

 
 

Not being wanted back is a shit feeling. I never really experienced it till a few weeks back and i can tell you now i don't ever want to be in the situation again. I had this "friends with benefits" thing going on with a boy. Everything was great and at this stage no feelings had developed at all. We took the cliché rules from "No strings attached" and made the agreement that a) we couldn't start liking one another and b) no jealousy, at the time I thought it would be very very easy. He was an attractive boy (obviously otherwise i wouldn't have initiated anything) but i never saw him any other way. This is all turned bad when my best friend at the time decided she would get with him at a party. This was the time when it hit me i had definitely and regrettably developed something towards him. In an upset rage i thought it would be a great idea to tell him everything and somewhere in my clueless brain i thought it might, just might, end like a perfect Hollywood movie with him admitting his feelings towards me and everything ending great. Of course i was hit with reality when he re stated he wasn't looking for a girlfriend and that in as nice a way possible didn't like me. The weeks after this i became a horrible mess and ended most of my night outs in tears. I only want what i can't have. Stupid really. It is all fine now though, don't even really think about him. I mean why should you waste all your time over someone not worth it when there a zillion other guys out there. I can happily and confidently say, I have moved on :)

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment