Tuesday 6 September 2011

its life

 

 Finally realised that being depressed and upset and dwelling on my past is only going to make things a whole lot worse. Life is not the greatest but as em taught me you got to focus on the happy things going on and make the rest a blur. I have to forget about all the whores and pity them cause they will get nowhere in their life. Slutting around isnt going to make you friends, not for the long run anyways. I have to wipe out all the dickheads and start talking to nice boys that actually care and i have to just smile once and a while and notice how much i take my life for granted. I have it pretty god damn good compared to many people in the world, it is almost embarrassing complaining about the little things i do.

j. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment