Thursday 1 September 2011

rich and famous


Lately my mind has been overloaded with school work, plans for the future, uni options etc. I cannot explain enough how freaked out i am getting, I've only just realised how hard you have to work in order to succeed. Everyone around me seems to have their life plans sorted and it's scaring me. School will be over in the blink of an eye, schoolies will come and go (hopefully smoothly), and then its time for the new year, moving out to the big bad world on my own.
I'm honestly so scared

e. xo

1 comment:

  1. Do not be scared - everything is opportunity. If you want it enough, you will get it. It isn't just working hard, it is much more than that. Be proactive, prove yourself and never doubt your ability. If you want the world, be prepared to give the world. Never take no for an answer and believe in yourself. Don't let anyone tell you what you're worth. Have faith, always. Trust me when I say you will not regret it.

    ReplyDelete